The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news with a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. Stacking the Shelves is held at Tynga’s Reviews and is a place to share the books you’ve gotten in the last week.
- The Rosary Girls by Richard Montanari (Byrnes & Balzano Police Mystery #1)
- One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories by B.J. Novak
- Happiness Key by Emilie Richards
- The Prodigal Sister by Laura Elliot
AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE – Some nifty posts I read this week.
- Nicolette from Book Punks wants to know if you Judge a Book by it’s Title.
- The Book Cove is wondering about Book Flaws You Can’t Ignore.
- What Makes a Great Reader? wonders Confessions of a Book Geek.
The Canterbury Sisters by Kim Wright (Loving it!)
ADDED TO THE PILE
- Sea Glass Sunrise by Donna Kauffman
- One Murder More by Kris Calvin (June 1 release)
- Sweet Forgiveness by Laurie Nelson Spielman
- The Amazing Journey: True Story of a Father and Son’s Odyssey Around the World by Grady Hicks