Amy from A Bookish Girl started the Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge. Unfortunately, Amy has a lot going on in her life and is taking a bloggy break from A Bookish Girl. After contacting Amy, I’ve decided to host the monthly link ups here at Thoughts From an Evil Overlord.
- You can read any novel, short story or author just so that the genre is mystery/crime/thriller.
- 1 novel counts as 1 novel (1 novel is anything over 100 pages) of course but you will have to read 5 short stories to count as 1 novel.
- If you read certain number of books by the end of the year, you receive a ranking. If you would like to set a goal to strive for something, feel free.
5 books= Inspector Lestrade
10 books = Amelia Peabody
15 books = Flavia de Luce
20 books = Inspector Ian Rutledge
25 books = Detective Simon Ziele
30 books= Miss Marple
35 books= Hercule Poirot
40+ books= Sherlock Holmes
- There will be a monthly post for you to add a link or links to your post showing the progress that you have made so far. Some people may want to link up every Cloak & Dagger review they write and others may just want to do a monthly wrap up.
- Since we missed March and are well into April, let’s combine those two and start with individual months in May. I don’t know if I will be doing prizes and giveaways like Amy, I really was just missing seeing the other participants’ reviews. I’ll see what kind of participation we get with this new location.